Exposed to direct sunlight, Sheamus bursts into flames - Kayfabe News twitter google

Exposed to direct sunlight, Sheamus bursts into flames

Sheamus WWE

Sheamus burst into flames after accidentally stepping into a sunbeam.

Wrestling fans worldwide are united in concern for Irish superstar Sheamus, who tragically burst into flames this morning after being exposed to direct sunlight.

Sheamus was reportedly walking from a WWE tour bus toward a hotel in New York City when he inadvertently stepped into a sunbeam, immediately erupting into a fiery blaze.

He was rushed to Manhattan’s St. Vincent General Hospital, where emergency room doctors determined he had suffered first-degree burns to 60 per cent of his body.

Sheamus is reportedly determined to return to WWE action after a series of skin grafts, and has already requested that his nickname be adjusted to The Great Pink.

Share This on Facebook

Follow Kayfabe News

Kayfabe :

The lost art of keeping a secret in professional wrestling.

Kayfabe News :

Unreal news about an unreal sport.