So, you think you’re an expert on professional wrestling?
Let’s put that knowledge to the test!
We covered up portions of photographs of famous WWE Superstars.
Bet you can’t figure out who all of them are!
Answers at the bottom. Good luck!
- Trick question. This man never performed for WWE, according to the company’s official records.
- That former wrestler is Bobby “The Brain” Heenan. The identity of the large man on the left is unknown, but his physique bears a strange resemblance to The Giant Machine.
- We deviously covered up two of this wrestler’s tell-tale identifiers: a can of beer in his hand, and the name on his t-shirt. Yep, that’s former WCW star “Stunning” Steve Austin.
- There is nobody in this photo. Just a hat and t-shirt floating mysteriously.
- He’s nearly impossible to recognize if you can’t see his hardened, glass-cutting nipples, but that’s Connecticut blueblood Hunter Hearst Helmsley, whose career peaked with a match against the Ultimate Warrior at WrestleMania XII
- Without seeing his trademark “People’s Eyebrow,” it’s nearly impossible to identify that man as Rocky Maivia, grandson of High Chief Peter Maivia.
- We covered up his most notorious attribute, so we bet you didn’t figure out that this is Dave Bautista, who was known in WWE by his ring name, Mason Ryan.
Got some answers wrong? Console yourself with some retail therapy: