As World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) enters the home-stretch of the so-called “Road to WrestleMania,” the company announced today that the pre-show for the annual pay-per-view spectacular will begin immediately following this Sunday’s Fastlane pay-per-view.
Starting at 11pm ET this Sunday, Renee Young will launch a panel discussion broadcast live on the WWE Network for 28 days and nights — 672 consecutive hours — pausing only for Raw and Smackdown.
It will be the longest WrestleMania pre-show in WWE history, topping even last year’s pre-show, which was 511 hours long.
In order to fill the airtime, Renee Young will be provided with a constant intravenous flow of nutrients and caffeine, and the extended panel discussion will feature:
- Booker T demonstrating how to shuck a duck
- Corey Graves finally getting his whole face tattooed on live TV
- David Otunga sitting quietly, sipping coffee, staring stoically into the camera
- A marathon compilation of Ronda Rousey pointing at the WrestleMania sign
- A replay of Larry Zbyszko’s entire WWE Hall of Fame speech (17 hours)
- Braun Strowman flipping over the panel desk at least thrice per day
- A 24-hour looping replay of a SmackDown cameraman falling in snow
The pre-show will lead into the pre-WrestleMania kick-off matches, which are expected to begin 48 hours before the main card.