WWE injuries
Paramedics work to revive a newly crippled young man who didn’t heed the warning on this TV.

A local paramedic couldn’t help but chuckle at the irony when, as he stretchered a newly paralyzed teenager toward a waiting ambulance yesterday, he noticed the boy’s TV paused on WWE’s “Don’t Try This At Home” warning.

The paramedic shook his head while the boy whimpered in terror and pain after being powerbombed by his older brother onto a hardwood floor.

The boys had paused this week’s edition of Monday Night Raw on the screen that urges young people to never attempt to duplicate the action they see on WWE programming.

Ignoring the warning, the boys attempted to duplicate a sit-down-powerbomb they had seen during the previous match, which resulted in a severely damaged spinal cord.

The injured boy was in too much pain to initially notice the irony of his situation, but will have a lifetime in a wheelchair to ponder it.