We hope you’re sitting down, because Kayfabe News is about to deliver a shocking exclusive that may just knock your socks off.
It has been confirmed by several anonymous backstage sources that WWE sports-entertainers Bray Wyatt (the happy-go-lucky host of Firefly Fun House) and the masked psychopath known as The Fiend are — wait for it — actually the same person.
Have you picked your jaw up off the floor yet?
We took a careful look at the evidence, and it seems to add up:
- Wyatt and The Fiend have similar physiques and tattoos
- Wyatt and The Fiend are never seen in the same place at the same time
- Wyatt drives a 2011 baby-blue Toyota Corolla, and the Fiend was seen at a Tennessee Taco Bell drive-through last night driving a car described by local teens as “very similar.”
- Although the men have starkly different personalities — Wyatt is a kid-friendly TV show host, and The Fiend is a phantasmagoric hellspawn who haunts your nightmares — they both seem to exhibit characteristic consistent with psychopathy and delusion
- If you listened carefully to commentator Michael Cole on Raw last night, you might have heard him scream “The Fiend Bray Wyatt” approximately 17 times in a row while The Fiend attacked Kane.
Is the above conclusive evidence that Wyatt and The Fiend are one and the same? No, not conclusive in a way that would stand up in a court of law in America’s tragically flawed judicial system.
But Kayfabe News will go out on a limb, here, and say the evidence overwhelmingly suggests that Wyatt is The Fiend.
What do you think? Common sense, or crazy conspiracy theory? Let us know!