According to the description on the page, TNA Wrestling is “a bit of a fixer-upper, but a great turn-key operation ready for a first-time promoter with some big ideas and some elbow grease.”
The auction ends in five days and nine hours, at which time the highest bidder will receive:
– Full rights to TNA trademarks and branding
– Two rings (four-sided and a six-sided)
– A full roster of wrestlers, some of whom have not yet fully tarnished their reputations
– Garett Bischoff (optional — buyer reserves the right to decline)
– An undisclosed amount of debt
It is widely believed that the company was listed on eBay after President Dixie Carter was unable to find a potential buyer through conventional means or begging.
There have been four bidders on the auction so far, whose usernames are EB_NWO4LIfe, Snake_DDT, VinnieMac69, and Naitch.
The highest bid is currently $112.75, which many wrestling experts believe is a fair valuation.