So you think you’re a die-hard fan of professional wrestling? Let’s find out!
Test your knowledge of wrestling history with our diabolically difficult quiz Bet you can’t name all these obscure wrestlers from the 1990s!
Answers at the bottom!
- That’s Duane Gill, a former “jobber” who enjoyed brief notoriety “Gillberg,” a parody of former WWF commentator Todd Pettengill.
- That sexy “heartbreaker” is Rebecca Curci, better known as Nitro Girl Whisper.
- “Cowboy” Brett Hart obtained a modicum of success in his father’s Stampede Wrestling territory in Calgary, but failed to achieve the mainstream superstardom of his brothers Keith, Smith, and Ross.
- After rising to fame thanks to his leading roles box-office smashes like Suburban Commando and Mr. Nanny, this muscular beach bum, Terry “Thunderlips” Bollea, made occasional appearances in pro wrestling, most notably losing to Jay Leno.
- Former dentist Glenn Jacobs has portrayed many characters in pro wrestling, but perhaps none were quite as popular or successful as Fake Diesel.
- Terra Ryzing was an enhancement talent in WCW but never amounted to much in the wrestling business. He now works as a custodian at an office tower owned by his wealthy father-in-law, Ted Turner.
- You probably don’t recognize him without his signature mask, but that’s Mexican wrestling sensation Rey Mysterio!